Wow! Two posts in one weekend!
Today I am 7 weeks and 1 day pregnant and I am TIRED! I am not complaining, I am simply stating a major fact! I pretty much sleep 12-13 hours a night, wake up tired and nap for a couple hours in the afternoon. I am taking it easy, Darin and Maddie are taking great care of us.
Food. ugh. For the most part I am just not hungry. Nothing sounds good. I haven't been as sick as I was with Maddie (knock on wood) Thank Goodness! I have had a few visits to the Porcelain Princess, but I was expecting way worse.
Food Friends:
Jamba Juice
Strawberries
Crackers with Peanutbutter
Crackers with Cheese
Food Enemies:
Mexican! Which is really funny, that's all that would stay down when I was pregnant with Maddie- it's the total opposite with these two!
Chicken McNuggets
Anything Fried- barf!
My BFF the last 3 days has been Jamba Juice! Nothing has ever tasted so good! And it helps take away the queasy. I have had 3 different JJs in 3 days. I highly recommend you purchasing stock in Jamba Juice if my JJ obsession continues. I really need to figure out how to make them at home in our Magic Bullet to save some money! I've tried but they just aren't the same!
If anyone has the perfect smoothy recipe let me know!
Sunday, March 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I saw a Jamba Juice the other day and thought of you!
Post a Comment