Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I Ate Too Much

In case you hadn't heard our news, We are going to have a baby! Our Little Cupcake is due mid-November around the 14th.

I know a lot of people think we are crazy for announcing it so early, but when I was pregnant with Maddie there was no hiding it! I was crazy sick with her and I was in maternity clothes at 6 weeks. Yeah that's right 6 weeks. I popped pretty quick! Which is really funny cause one would have thought I was carrying either twins or a dinosaur, but nope she was a tiny peanut of 3 lbs! I only gained 30 lbs when it was all said and done.

We told Maddie and she was thrilled! All she could say was "I can't believe it!" She had been praying for a sibling for a long time. She of course has millions of questions which are so cute. She's spent a lot of time dreaming about becoming a big sister. She told us that she knew how the baby got there. Yeah, we held our breath and wondered what she had picked up. She said "Mommy ate too much! To many Tacos" Hee hee- That's it! So you all be careful and don't eat too many tacos. =)

Right now I feel fine. I forgot how tired being pregnant makes you! I peak about 1 and by 1:30 I am ready for a nap. I have pretty much fallen asleep every afternoon. So glad Darin gets home early! I've only felt a little nauseous but haven't thrown up. It hit me really bad with Maddie at 6 weeks and lasted about 8 long weeks. Hopefully all day sickness will pass me by this time around.

We are as all the celebs say "Over the Moon!" Keep us in your prayers for a happy and healthy 9 months!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sending happy thoughts your way for an easy pregnancy and a baby that doesn't come early!! ;-)

And next time, don't eat so much!