Today we had an appt at the doctor to see how my pregnancy is going so far. I was really nervous, praying that everything looked ok and Our little Cupcake was healthy.
The doc is doing the ultrasound and measuring the heartbeat so I asked him if he was sure there was only one. He says "Yup, only one wait NOPE! There's 2!!!" I just burst out laughing and my legs started shaking. I look over at Darin and his head is between his knees and he's pale. I mean PALE! The nurse starts laughing and says "Emily looks like you'll have to drive home dad's looking a little pale." The babies are measuring right on target and the hearts were beating. Baby A's heart measured right on target and we could see Baby B but couldn't get a good measurement but we saw it.
On the car ride home all Darin could say was "Huh" I think he may have cursed once too, but he didn't say anything other than that. I just laughed. For 3 hours I laughed and Darin "Huh'd." Our families didn't believe us at first but once we convinced them it was true they were really excited. Especially Darin's mom, who is a twin. She cried. I think we sealed the deal as her favorites. =) Ha Ha.
It hasn't really sunk in yet. I am still in shock! It's a happy and fearful shock. TWINS! Holy Crap Mang World is expanding to a family of 5. Lord, Help Us! =)
Friday, March 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That is SO cool! Now I have to buy TWO Jo Bros onesies!!
Congrats!!
Post a Comment