Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Fun With Photoshop

As you can see by our new title and background, I have been having fun with Photoshop Elements (PSE). I have had PSE for a few years and haven't really had much luck playing with it. This year I was bound and determined to make our Christmas card using it and found some pretty good tutorials online which helped me a bunch! Then I was reading how to make your own blogger background and had to give it a try. I am addicted to PSE! I can totally see how people who digi-scrap can easily spend hours and hours on one layout!

Things in Mang World are back to normal. Darin is back to work and Maddie is back at school. She was so excited to go back yesterday! I on the other hand, felt like it was the first day of school all over again and got a little sad when I dropped her off. Today was a different story and she didn't want to get out of bed. Like I said, back to normal. *sigh*

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wait? You did that all with photoshop? I gotta go read those tutorials you sent me!