My friend K sent me this and listed me as someone she thought would respond, so who am I to disappoint?? Without further ado here are.....
4 Things About Me............
Four names that people call you: (keep it clean, LOL) .1. Mommy 2. Emily 3. Em 4. Honey
Four jobs I have had in my life:1. Lead teacher in Infant Room 2. Office Manager 3. Travel Agent 4. Babysitter
Four movies I've watched more than once:1. Newsies 2. Top Gun 3. A Christmas Story 4. Every Disney Movie
Four places I have lived:1. Woodinville 2. Cheney 3. Lake Stevens 4. Marysville
Four places I have been:1. Orlando 2. Mexico 3. France 4. Hawaii
Four People who e-mail me (regularly):1. My Mom 2. Mike B. 3. Kathleen 4. Spammers
Four of my favorite Foods:1. Mexican 2. Pizza 3. Shrimp 4. Cake
Four Places I'd rather be right now:1. Disney World 2. Maui 3. Tahiti 4. Anywhere warm and sunny!
Four friends I think will respond:1. Steph 2. Dunno 3. Dunno 4. Dunno
Four Things I am looking forward to this year in 2009!1. Getting my house organized 2. Winning the lottery (hey a girl can dream, can't she?) 3. Spending more time with friends 4. A vacation? Maybe? Please??
Four TV shows that I watch:1. Grey's 2. Private Practice 3. Big Love 4. The Bachelor
RETURN DIRECTIONS: Now, here's what you're supposed to do...if you want to...Cut and Paste this into a new email. delete my answers and type in your answers. Then send this to a whole bunch of people you know INCLUDING the person who sent it to you. The theory is that you will learn a lot of little known facts about those who know you.Remember to send it back
Saturday, January 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment