How cute is this little Ballerina?!?!?
Maddie has had so much fun playing in the snow! Her favorite thing to do is make snow angels.
I broke down and bought some snow boots and put them to good use today. We couldn't make it to Florida this year, so we created our own tribute to one of our favorite friends. I introduce you to, Snow Minnie! She is sitting proudly in our front yard.
I am watching the snow fall from my nice warm comfy couch and am still contemplating a way to get somewhere warm and tropical. Maybe she can give me a ride!
She's much more brave than I am!
I have gotten a few comments about our blog and am so glad to know that people are reading it! I have opened the comments section to all readers, so please leave us a message and let us know you paid us a visit!
Stay warm out there!

2 comments:
Well we can get someone that likes driving in the snow to come and pick us up!! I doubt we will both fit in Maddie's car....Though I could ride in Shelby's and you could ride in Maddie's.....
I say charge the batteries! Let's go!! =)
Post a Comment