Saturday, December 27, 2008

Creative Title Goes Here

We survived Christmas! Actually this year, inspite of all the snow, it was a pretty relaxed holiday. It seems like usually we are running around and Christmas lasts about 5 straight days. We were able to make it to all of the family get togethers and home safely.

Maddie was such an angel the entire time! I couldn't have been more proud of her! She was spoiled of course and I am pretty sure she got everything on her list and then some. She is still trying to catch up on sleep, she's been pretty crabby, I blame sensory overload. There is just so much to play with!

We finally joined the cool kids, we are the proud owners of a Wii! I felt so behind the times! Everyone I know had it. Darin and I got pretty competitive tonight. I skunked him in fishing of all things! He kept blaming the wii-mote but I knew better. ;-) I don't know if this toy will end up being a good thing or bad thing for our marriage! Hee hee.

I am glad that it finally decided to rain! I never thought hearing the rain in the gutters would be such a welcome sound. My car is still buried, but it may be out before June as I originally thought. Hooray!! I hate not being able to drive myself.

Darin is off until the 5th. Because of the snow he's been home since Dec 15th. I haven't been able to drive because of the snow since Dec 15th. I love him dearly, but it's been a lot of quality time! =) I always miss him when he has to go back to work though.

It's late and I have rambled on long enough. Night!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the title of this blog! I think that is always the hardest part...coming up with the title!

I love reading your blog!

The Mang Family said...

Thanks Steph! I am having fun writing it and am glad to know that people are reading it.