The weekend started off on a good note. I went bazaaring with my Mom and Grandma. We've been going to the same bazaars for as long as I can remember. It won't be too much longer until Maddie can join us and it will be 4 generations of shoppers! We all picked up a few treasures and had a nice lunch.
Maddie was already scheduled to spend the night with my mom and Mike, so Darin and I made plans with a friend of his from work and her husband. I had never met them and was really looking forward to hanging out with them. We had planned on going to dinner and a movie. Dinner was nice, then we headed out to the movie. This is where the evening went from good to OMG. We went and saw Zack and Miri Make A Porno. Yeah, that's the movie that Darin and his friend picked. I had read the reviews and it got ok reviews and said it could get crude. Ok I can handle that. They didn't mention the FULL ON male & female nudity, super foul language and the graphic, graphic sex scenes. I seriously wanted to die! I was so embarassed! I kept smacking Darin for picking that movie. I was completely mortified that we were watching this movie with someone we had never hung out with before! Luckily they were laughing during the movie. When the movie was over I looked at our friends and said "I guess we should have waited until our 2nd date to see that movie!" I hope they will want to hang out with us again! We just won't be going to any movies!
Sunday Darin and I ran some errands, had some lunch and waited for Maddie to come home. She had a wonderful time with Mike and Grandma, they got to see Madagascar, go in the hot tub, do some crafts, and tons more that I cannot remember! All I know is that she fell asleep at 6:30 and is down for the night.
Hope you all had a nice weekend!
Sunday, November 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment