I have been waiting for this weekend since June! Saturday my mom and I are going to the New Kids on the Block concert on Saturday! WHOO HOOO!!! Darin got me tickets for my birthday! What a good hubby, he even offered to go with me but was really glad when I asked my mom. We got a hotel room near the Tacoma Dome so we don't need to fight the traffic or make the long journey home. I am so excited! My very first concert was NKOTB when I was 13 (she taught me how to rush the stage), my mom took me to every NKOTB concert. She says it was for me, but I think it was for her also! (Jonas Brothers, anyone??) I thought it would be fun if we went to this one too. Nothing takes me back to being a 13 year old quicker than "Please Don't Go Girl" or "I'll Be Loving You Forever." I think it will be really funny to see all of us old ladies screaming for these guys! I haven't picked out my perfect outfit just yet, you know just in case Joe comes to his senses, ditches his wife and we run off into the sunset together. Sorry, Darin, but Joey Mac will always be my first true love. =)

While I am off reliving my youth, Darin and Maddie have a "Daddy Date" planned. I think there was talk of going swimming and I am sure dinner will be at Red Robin. Hopefully Darin will be able to sleep off his cold to enjoy his date.
Have a great weekend! I'll be back later to update you on all the New Kids' Fun!

2 comments:
Was your first NKOTB concert at the Puyallup Fair? That is where I saw them.
There is just something about me and boy bands.
Yup! I will never forget that concert! My whole family went, my mom taught me how to rush the stage. Agh, good times!
Post a Comment