Sunday, April 19, 2009

Bulimia...

... I just don't get it! How anyone could throw up on purpose is beyond me! When I puke I want my mommy. I am still feeling crummy but not as bad. I still can't ride in a car for long trips- I can get Maddie to and from school ok but that's about it. I've never noticed how bouncy my car is! Holy Crap! Especially from the passenger side! I usually travel with a garbage can. Ah, fun times!

Nothing too exciting has been going on around here. I am pretty much the party pooper. I have no energy for anything! Maddie has been getting lots of quality time with Daddy. I am so blessed to have a doting husband and a daughter who seems to understand why I am not myself.

She is becoming quite independant and so grown up! She is begging us to teach her to tie her shoes even though she has never warn shoes with laces. She is begging us to take her training wheels off her bike. She helped me unload and load the dishwasher. She likes to do her own dishes and has become a tremendous help around the house. She's become a little mommy. I look at her in awe and am so proud to be her mom.

Darin has taken both the mom and the dad roles. He really has been amazing- putting up with me and my lack of energry and my occasional piss poor attitude. =) He makes dinner, cleans and makes sure his girls +2 are well taken care of. He even put Maddie's hair in a pony tail for the first time! I know it's been tough for him.

Well that's enough sap for now. TTFN!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Tell your hubby he is AWESOME!! You are one lucky lady!

Sorry to hear you are feeling SO icky. I feel your pain! I just hope you get past this hurdle soon and start to feel better. Well as good as you can feel while being pregnant!