Saturday, May 2, 2009

Going Purple

Going "Green" is all the rage lately and I, for one, am not happy with Mother Nature. I hate trees, grass, all things that bloom, birds that chirp at 4am, dogs that bark and cats that pounce on my feet, just to name a few. On top of being preggo tired, I am dealing with the worst allergies ever! My head feels like it is going to explode! Nothing is working for it! The nurse told me I could take Benadryl, which normally knocks me out- but not this time! It made me jittery all night. I am taking Tylenol to relieve some of the pressure- at least it helps me sleep a little bit. Could every one please join me in a rain dance? I don't want a little sprinkle, I want an Ark building, wash away the pollen down pour. Please?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Don't get me wrong. I enjoy a nice sunny day as much as the next person BUT I always forget to take my allergy pills and I end up with itchy eyes, a scratchy throat, cough, stuffed up head....I might as well just have the swine flu w/the way these allergies knock me on my butt!!

When I was pregnant with Shelby my doc okay'd me to take Zyrtec. Maybe you need something a little stronger then Benadryl???

I feel your pain!