Big things happened around our house in June.
* Darin had surgery on his wrist and is now the proud owner of 7 screws and some other hardware that will slow us down at airport security. As of right now, he still cannot bend his knee (and won't be able to for another 4 weeks at least) and he cannot lift anything with his arm.
* Maddie had her last days as a preschooler and is officially a kindergartner. I cried on her last day of school when I dropped her off on her last day and we both sobbed in the car when I picked her up. See how cute she was on her last day? (With her most FABULOUS teachers and their Luau attire)
* I turned another year older. With birthdays come cake and presents! I got some amazing presents: a few Cricut Cake supplies and an airbrush! All fun things to feed my cake decorating habit! See the pretty little cakes my friend, Melanie, made for me?
* Maddie had her dance recital and was a SUPERSTAR! She was the sassiest of sassy during her tap dance to "What I Like About You." I cried throughout her entire dance, again. Look at my sassy-girl!
* Maddie had her last days as a preschooler and is officially a kindergartner. I cried on her last day of school when I dropped her off on her last day and we both sobbed in the car when I picked her up. See how cute she was on her last day? (With her most FABULOUS teachers and their Luau attire)
* I turned another year older. With birthdays come cake and presents! I got some amazing presents: a few Cricut Cake supplies and an airbrush! All fun things to feed my cake decorating habit! See the pretty little cakes my friend, Melanie, made for me?
* Maddie had her dance recital and was a SUPERSTAR! She was the sassiest of sassy during her tap dance to "What I Like About You." I cried throughout her entire dance, again. Look at my sassy-girl!
* My sweet Babies turned 8 months old and are growing, growing, growing! They are happy babies and smile All.The.Time! They are rolling over and over. They melt my heart every time I look at them. *Sigh*
Another June is in the history books. Wonder what fun July will bring? (Hopefully a little bit of sunshine!)

No comments:
Post a Comment