I warn you these pictures are not for the faint of heart. In fact I am somewhat embarassed to show them to you! This room used to be our formal living room. You know, the room that doesn't get used for anything other than Christmas? It looks so pretty with the tree... sigh... I digress.... When we found out we were pregnant we knew that Maddie's playroom up stairs would become the nursery and we would move her toys to the formal living room since it rarely gets used. Then we found out we were having TWINS! Oh Boy (and girl!) do twins take up a lot of room! AND they aren't even here yet. So while Darin has been busy cleaning out the garage our formal living room turned playroom has now become Baby Storage Room! It honestly looks like a Babies R Us exploded in our house. Of course the crib and other big nursery items are all up in the room so this doesn't even count any of that! (I will post pictures of the room soon- it's nearly done...)
I have to say- that we have the most generous friends and family as most of the items you see have been given to us. We are so thankful! Ah ha! An idea! Game time at Mang World! See if you can spot the items! We have 4 exersaucers, 2 infant car seats, about 4 extra infant car seat bases, 2 bigger car seats, a baby bath, 4 swings, massive amounts of clothes, 1 Snap and Go stroller, 1 double jogging stroller, 1 double umbrella stroller, a single stroller, a Moses Basket and I am sure there are some other things hidden underneath. Poor Maddie's toys have been banished to one very small corner of the room. She has no room to play with her doll house. Some of the duplicate items will make their way to Grandma's house and we will find room for the other things soon.
I think we're gonna need a bigger house....

2 comments:
Hee, hee! It looks like a room from that show "Clean House" Though really yours is nothing compared to those!
Really, it isn't that bad!
Yeah, why do houses have formal living rooms? I really only use mine when I have scrapbook functions!
Wow, you weren't kidding that they need a lot of stuff! I am worried for you guys for when those twins do make their grand appearance and there isn't just all of the stuff to keep track of, but them too! :)
Post a Comment