I had a great doctors appt today. I got in and out super fast! No fire alarms, no waiting for my doctor- for the UW that is amazing! I didn't even have to wait at the lab to have my blood drawn. Everything is going well, it's still a "normal" twin pregnancy! My blood pressure was good, sugars fine and my 16 week 3 day belly is measuring- are you sitting down???
28 Weeks! Holy Smokes! My doctor told me that in the next month or 2 if I am lucky, I am going to be so big I feel handicapped! Oh good, something to look forward too! =P He didn't seem concerned about the growth, so that's good. So far I have only gained 4 lbs- which I am thrilled about. Although, if I keep waking up at 3am hungry like I did last night that may start creeping up on me.I got to hear the heartbeats, which I adore! I got to listen to Maddie's HB 24/7 for 5 weeks. It used to lull me to sleep, I find it relaxing. Everywhere we put the monitor we got loud heartbeats. Dr. E said "Yup, there's a whole lotta baby in there!"
I had Maddie take a picture of me yesterday at 16 weeks 2 days. I feel like I should edit out my face- UGH! I also took a couple of shots of Maddie with my belly-not bad for a self shot! I think when I am super big I'll ask my bro's girlfriend to take some belly shots.


Our next appt is in 2 weeks to find out what these two are! I am so stinkin excited! Get your votes in if you haven't already!!
2 comments:
Wow, 16 weeks already? That sure has gone by fast! I forgot they can't tell the sex until at least 18 weeks. I am still rooting for one of each. And I am still holding out for the names NIcky & Joey!!
And I think your pic's look great!
You look great!!! I can't believe you are already 16 weeks along.
Post a Comment